Barlow Tyrie Napoli 3.5m Square Cantilever ParasolReference No: 3492
Napoli 3.5m Square Cantilever Parasol
The fantastic Napoli 3.5m Cantilever Parasol is constructed from eucalyptus and stainless steel with an aluminium finish.
With a 360 degree pivot and tilting canopy, this Parasol will fit all your shading requirements.
The Napoli's Canvas is made from Sunbrella, which provides excellent resistance to fading and a Teflon coating to repel water.
Please note this parasol requires an Underground Parasol Base (4PBC.04) or Freestanding Parasol Base plus 12 Concrete Slabs.
To protect the closed parasol a cover is supplied with each parasol.
- Height: 315cm
- Width: 350cm
- Length: 350cm
- Barlow Tyrie parasol canopy fabrics are made from a solution-dyed acrylic yarn which gives excellent resistance to fading caused through sunlight and cleaning.
- A stain repellent has been applied to the fabric to make cleaning easier.
- This Parasol comes with a 3 year guarantee.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.