Barlow Tyrie Monterey 100cm Dining Table with Frost Table TopReference No: 2657
Barlow Tyrie Monterey 100cm Teak Dining Table
The impressive Monterey 100cm Dining Table is constructed from teak with an Italian ceramic tabletop.
Tabletops have been "high fired" at temperatures exceeding 1204 degrees making them tough, easy to clean, and extremely resilient. Each tabletop slightly differs from the next giving uniqueness to each dining set.
Benefits of a Monterey Table:
- Non-porous, meaning its natural, anti-bacterial and hygienic
- Does not need annual sealing unlike natural marble and granite
- Scratch, stain, and UV resistant
Table Top is available in Ceramic Oxide and Ceramic Frost. Code 2MT10.
- Length: 100cm
- Height: 74cm
- Width: 100cm
- Seats: 4 people
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product and two year on cushions, subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.
Ceramic resists scratching, solvents, disinfectants and detergents. Barlow Tyrie recommend using no more than soapy water and a sponge to maintain it's appearance.