- 10 Year Guarantee
Barlow Tyrie Mission Teak Footstool with Cushion in Rain FabricReference No: 2287
Barlow Tyrie Mission Footstool
The Mission Collection is an excellent example of the 'Arts & Crafts style from the late nineteenth century. Beautiful in design with a solid build, this Collection will provide you with many years of pleasure.
Constructed from plantation grown teak, the Mission Footstool would complement the Mission Reclining Armchair.
Please allow four to six weeks of delivery for this particular range.
Please note the fabric Sunbrella is used in all Barlow Tyrie Cushions, but there are two types of cushions for this Footstool. Sunbrella standard cushions are made from Teflon and repel water but have no protection from heavy rain. Sunbrella Rain has an additional barrier coating making the fabric waterproof.
Cushion Cod: 800049
- Width: 46cm
- Height: 36cm
- Length: 46cm
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie standard cushions have a water repellent finish but are not waterproof and should not be left out in heavy rain.
- If cushions become saturated then place them on one edge to drain and allow the water to drain away until they are thoroughly dry.
- Do not store cushions when they are wet.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product and two years for cushions, subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.