Barlow Tyrie Mission 60cm Low TableReference No: 145
Barlow Tyrie Mission 60cm Teak Coffee Table
This distinctive, Arts & Crafts Mission 60cm Coffee Table will complement the Reclining Armchair and Footstool.
Constructed from plantation grown teak this coffee table comes with a useful shelf to store books and nicknacks. Code 2MIL06.
- Width: 59cm
- Height: 39cm
- Length: 59cm
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie standard Cushions have a water repellent finish but are not waterproof and should not be left out in heavy rain.
- If cushions become saturated then place them on one edge to drain and allow the water to drain away until they are thoroughly dry.
- Do not store cushions when they are wet.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.