Barlow Tyrie Mercury Serving Table With Ash TopReference No: 2307
Barlow Tyrie Serving Table
The stylish Mercury Serving Table is constructed from Grade 316-grade stainless steel making it ideal for use in areas where oxidation could be a problem. Code 2MES.
The Serving Table consists of:
- versatile table for preparing and serving food
- wheels to move the serving tray
- two drawers to place cutlery
- two removable serving trays
- two useful lower shelves including space for wine bottles
The Mercury Serving Table is supplied in Nero Black Italian Ceramic as standard with a choice of two other ceramic colours at an optional extra
- Oxide Ceramic
- Frost Ceramic
- Length: 122cm
- Width: 59cm
- Height: 94cm
- Mercury Dining Table Tops are made from clear tempered glass with colour applied to the under surface with a hard wearing ceramic paint. The top surface has been acid etched and sand blasted to achieve a luxurious tactile matt surface.
- Barlow Tyrie use two grades of stainless steel, 316 Grade, commonly known as Marine Grade and 304 Grade the most commonly used for garden furniture.
- 316 and 304 grades are both suitable for use in inland locations, but 316 grade is suited for most coastal areas and marine environments.
- 304 and 316 grade should not be used in heavily chlorinated indoor environments.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends Stainless Steel Clean & Guard. This Guard cleans stainless steel and leaves a fine layer of teflon on the surface to help prevent the build up of contaminants.
- This product comes with a 10 year guarantee.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.
Ceramic resists scratching, solvents, disinfectants, and detergents. Barlow Tyrie recommend using no more than soapy water and a sponge to maintain it's appearance.