- 10 Year Guarantee
Barlow Tyrie Mercury Left Hand ModuleReference No: 2309
Barlow Tyrie Module Seat
The stylish Mercury Left Hand Module Seat is constructed from Grade 316 stainless steel, making it ideal for use in areas where oxidation could be problematic.
This deep seating will allow you to create your layout to fit your needs. Using the best waterproof fabric, Sunbrella, this deep seating collection is both comfortable and soft to the touch.
The Cushions for this settee are stocked in Taupe, as displayed in the image. Please allow six weeks for delivery if you prefer one of the optional colours. Please note cushions are made to order, and once orders are placed with the supplier, we cannot accept any cancellations. Code 1MEDL.
- Depth: 81cm
- Width: 81cm
- Height: 71cm
- Arm Height: 71cm
- Seat Height: 41cm
- Barlow Tyrie use two grades of stainless steel, 316 Grade, commonly known as Marine Grade and 304 Grade the most commonly used for garden furniture.
- 316 and 304 grades are both suitable for use in inland locations, but 316 grade is suited for most coastal areas and marine environments.
- 304 and 316 grade should not be used in heavily chlorinated indoor environments.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends Stainless Steel Clean & Guard. This Guard cleans stainless steel and leaves a fine layer of teflon on the surface to help prevent the build up of contaminants.
- Barlow Tyrie standard cushions have a water repellent finish but are not waterproof and should not be left out in heavy rain.
- If cushions becomes saturated, then place them on one edge and allow the water to drain away until they are thoroughly dry.
- Do not store cushions when they are wet.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product with two years in cushions (subject to terms and conditions).
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.