Barlow Tyrie Mercury Armchair with Teak Arm/Charcoal SlingReference No: 2521
Barlow Tyrie Mercury Stainless Steel Armchair
The stylish Mercury Armchair is constructed from Grade 316 stainless steel, making it ideal for areas where oxidation could be a problem.
This Armchair has a PVC coated polyester, Textilene high back with sprung backrest. Available in various slings and armrests. Code 1MEA.
This Armchair is available in Charcoal, Titanium, Platinum and Pearl.
- Depth: 57cm
- Width: 56cm
- Height: 90cm
- Stacks: 4 maximum
- Barlow Tyrie use two grades of stainless steel, 316 Grade, commonly known as Marine Grade and 304 Grade the most commonly used for garden furniture.
- 316 and 304 grades are both suitable for use in inland locations, but 316 grade is suited for most coastal areas and marine environments.
- 304 and 316 grade should not be used in heavily chlorinated indoor environments.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends Stainless Steel Clean & Guard. This Guard cleans stainless steel and leaves a fine layer of teflon on the surface to help prevent the build up of contaminants.
- Barlow Tyrie standard cushions have a water repellent finish but are not waterproof and should not be left out in heavy rain.
- If cushions becomes saturated, then place them on one edge and allow the water to drain away until they are thoroughly dry.
- Do not store cushions when they are wet.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product and two years for cushions, subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.