Barlow Tyrie Haven Module Deep Seating - RightReference No: 2506
Barlow Tyrie Haven Right Hand Module Chair
The Haven Right Hand Module is constructed from teak which has a high oil content making it stable and resistant to rotting when exposed to different weather climate.
This Chair comes with deep seating and a high backrest for optimum comfort. Combined with a number of seat modules this chair can make up a set specific to your requirements.
The fabric Sunbrella is used in all of Barlow Tyrie's cushions but there is two types of cushions for this chair, Sunbrella Standard and Sunbrella Rain. Standard cushions are made from teflon that repels water but has no protection from heavy rain. Sunbrella Rain has an additional barrier coating making the fabric waterproof. Code 1HADMR.
- Width: 75cm
- Height: 92.5cm
- Depth: 93cm
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie standard cushions have a water repellent finish but are not waterproof and should not be left out in heavy rain.
- If cushions become saturated, then place them on one edge and allow the water to drain away until they are thoroughly dry.
- Do not store cushions when they are wet.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product and two year on cushions, subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.