Barlow Tyrie Glenham Circular Teak Treeseat (Per Half)Reference No: 109
Glenham Circular Teak Tree Seat
The Glenham Collection is widely recognised as the archetypal English garden seat. This fabulous collection includes circular, hexagonal tree seats, modular circular seating and corner seats.
Tree seats are sold in two separate halves which are bolted together using solid brass bolts.
Please note that the ground around old trees are rarely level and we recommend the construction of a brick or stone plinth. The plinth should extend beyond the seat so the feet may be comfortably rested when seated.
This Circular Tree Seat is perfect for recreational grounds, gardens, parks and cemeteries and is 220cm in length.
This beautifully crafted Barlow Tyrie teak circular tree seat is sold as two separate halves and after positioning are held together with sold brass fittings.
This Tree Seat can also be supplied in a single half section if required. Code 1GLSC.
- Please note that the area around old trees is rarely level. Barlow Tyrie recommend the construction of a brick or stone plinth which should extend beyond the seat so the feet can be comfortably rested.
- external diameter: 220cm
- internal diameter: 100cm
- Height: 90cm
Over time your teak product will gradually weather from a golden brown colour to a silvery grey. The following products will care for your furniture:
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Cleaner will remove dirt.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Stain Guard will protect your teak furniture from everyday stains.
- Barlow Tyrie Teak Colour Guard will help maintain the golden brown colour, if used whilst your furniture is new or after the application of the Teak Cleaner
- All Barlow Tyrie Furniture can be left uncovered outdoors all year round. If you choose to use a protective cover then you should use a material that allows the furniture to breathe.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.