Barlow Tyre Equinox High Dining StoolReference No: 90
Barlow Tyrie Equinox High Dining Stool with Teak Seat
The contemporary Equinox High Dining Stool is constructed from Grade 316 stainless steel with teak seating. Code. 1EQHS.T
- Length: 41cm
- Width: 48cm
- Height: 72cm
- Barlow Tyrie use two grades of stainless steel, 316 Grade, commonly known as Marine Grade and 304 Grade the most commonly used for garden furniture.
- 316 and 304 grades are both suitable for use in inland locations, but 316 grade is suited for most coastal areas and marine environments.
- 304 and 316 grade should not be used in heavily chlorinated indoor environments.
- Barlow Tyrie recommends Stainless Steel Clean & Guard. This Guard cleans stainless steel and leaves a fine layer of teflon on the surface to help prevent the build up of contaminants.
- Barlow Tyrie will offer their customers a 10 year guarantee on this product subject to terms and conditions.
- Please See Barlow Tyrie Website for further details.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.