Angus & Oink Char Siu RubReference No: 5229
Char Siu Barbecue Rub
Char Siu or more commonly spelt Char Sui brings you colour and a taste of the orient. The Team at A&O have been on a quest to develop a Chinese glazing rub for a while, playing with various ingredients to get depth of flavour and great colour from natural sources along with banging flavours. This one is ideal for pork belly cooked on the BBQ or even in the oven. Its a great add on for home made bacon curing too and some of the best bacon we have ever made used this along with a bacon cure. Great for adding a bit to stir fries too for a boom of Chinese flavour.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.