Alexander Rose Sorrento Lounge Corner Modular ChairReference No: 5806
Modular Teak Corner Chair with Cushion
The Alexander Rose Sorrento Lounge Corner Modular Chair is an essential piece if you are going to create a corner set using the Sorrento range. It is also fantastically versatile, allowing you to have individual seating or group chairs together to form a sofa. The 100% FSC teak frame is softened by rounded edges & finished off with a curved feature back rest, creating a spacious & attractive chair. It comes with deeply padded cushions that are available in a choice of Sunbrella fabrics & a contrasting scatter cushion in Sunbrella Flanelle.
Sunbrella is a solution dyed acrylic fabric which is UV stable, extremely durable & will not fade or degrade. The Natte fabric is a finer flecked design with texture & grain compared to the Savane which is similar to a heavy linen with a thicker grain & a mix of standard & twisted yarns.
This piece of garden furniture is part of a new range which was designed in-house at Alexander Rose. These modular pieces combine the warm tones of teak with well padded Sunbrella cushions to create an eyecatching range that is practical, versatile & hardwearing.
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 1100mm
- Depth: 1100mm
- Weight: 55kg
Teak is one of the most durable timbers in the world. Teak only needs treating for appearance & teak oil or linseed oil can be applied when required. If left untreated, it will weather to a beautiful silver colour.
- Brush off loose dirt before it becomes embedded
- Blot (don't rub) liquid spills with a clean, dry cloth. For oil-based spills, apply an absorbent such as corn starch, then remove with a straight edge.
- Spray on a mild cleaning solution of soap (such as Dawn or Woolite) and water.
- Rinse the fabric thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 10 years & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.