Alexander Rose San Marino Stacking ArmchairReference No: 4099
San Marino Stacking Armchair
The Alexander Rose San Marino Stacking Armchair has a lightweight aluminium frame covered by a round 3mm synthetic rattan fibre in Red pine & is easily stacked away for storage. It has a beautiful basket weave pattern giving it a traditional look & comes with a deep, double pipied, olefin seat cushion in oatmeal.
Combine it with one of the glass topped tables to make a dining set or with the smaller bistro table to make a two seat set for the patio or balcony.
- Height: 840mm
- Width: 590mm
- Depth: 620mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, it is recommended that it is cleaned at least once a year. Hoover loose material from the surface then sponge down with mild, non-foaming cleaner &/or water followed by a rinse. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- San Marino cushions are made using 100% dyed premium Olefin yarns, meaning they are rot and fade proof. The cushions are not totally waterproof so long term exposure to water is not recommended. To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Brush off any loose dirt & then use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean with a 1:16 solution of mild detergent to lukewarm water. Allow solution to soak into the fabric then rinse thoroughly. Allow fabric to air dry. The cushions are made from Olefin a Polypropylene Outdoor Fabric, they are rot proof & have a fade resistant level 7/8.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 10 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.