Alexander Rose San Marino 8 Seat Teak Dining SetReference No: 8988
Resin Weave & Teak 3m Dining Set
The Alexander Rose San Marino 8 Seat Teak Dining Set is an attractive mixed media set that would suit a traditional or contemporary setting & features a hard-wearing FSC teak table with maintenance free, outdoor resin weave armchairs. This combination of materials creates a versatile yet functional set that would work just as well for family dining as entertaining.
The high quality armchairs come in a soft brown coloured all weather wicker which complements the colour of the teak. They have clean lines with a high square back & wing arms to offer support & an oatmeal seat cushion for extra comfort. The San Marino range uses 3mm Viro synthetic weave in Red Pine which is insensitive to all weather conditions & very easy to maintain.
The rectangular 3m table will seat 8 to 10 around its beautiful teak top which is made from solid planks machined to a smooth finish. The table is a mix of a traditional teak top & a contemporary cross base which provides great structural support whilst adding to the overall design. It is weather resistant & durable, needing the minimum of maintenance, so that it will look great for years to come.
The Alexander Rose San Marino 8 Seat Teak Dining Set comprises:
- 1 x 3m Teak Rectangular Cross Base Table
- 8 x San Marino Square Top Dining Armchairs with Seat Cushions
- Height: 740mm
- Width: 1000mm
- Length: 3000mm
- Weight: 121kg
- Height: 890mm
- Width: 640mm
- Depth: 670mm
- Weight: 8kg
- Teak is the traditional hardwood to use in the Garden; the natural characteristics ensure a very high durability and silky smooth finish. The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, it is recommended that it is cleaned at least once a year. Hoover loose material from the surface then sponge down with mild, non-foaming cleaner &/or water followed by a rinse. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- San Marino cushions are made using 100% dyed premium Olefin yarns, meaning they are rot and fade proof. The cushions are not totally waterproof so long term exposure to water is not recommended. To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Brush off any loose dirt & then use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean with a 1:16 solution of mild detergent to lukewarm water. Allow solution to soak into the fabric then rinse thoroughly. Allow fabric to air dry. The cushions are made from Olefin a Polypropylene Outdoor Fabric, they are rot proof & have a fade resistant level 7/8.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use to minimise cleaning.
100% FSC Teak.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 10 years for the teak & chairs & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.