Alexander Rose Roble Stacking Armchair
Reference No: 2203
Stainless Steel & Hardwood Stacking Garden Chair
The Alexander Rose Roble Stacking Armchair has a square tubular stainless steel frame with a slatted Roble back & seat & can easily be matched with the Roble tables. It has narrower slats & a deeper seat than Alexander Rose's other Roble & stainless steel stacking armchair 900ROB.
The Roble hardwood has a similar strength to teak & is a light yellow colour with a smooth lustre. It is an extremely tough and weather resistant wood that can be left to mellow to a silver grey or treated to maintain its colour.
- Height: 850mm
- Width: 570mm
- Depth: 620mm
- Weight: 7kg
- The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Roble wood has an expected durability of 25 years.
- The frames are made with Grade 304 stainless steel which contains chromium to form a passive film of chromium oxide, which prevents surface corrosion making them ideal for outdoor use. Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbecues and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 10 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.