Alexander Rose Roble Lounge Single Modular Chair With CushionReference No: 1722
Garden Roble Hardwood Lounge Modular Chair
The Alexander Rose Roble Lounge Single Modular Chair With Cushion has a Roble frame with well padded cushions in a choice of colurs for that extra bit of comfort. It has no arms allowing it to be combined with other modular chairs from the Roble Lounge range to make a comfortable outdoor lounge set.
Roble hardwood is light yellow in colour & has a smooth lustre and texture with a closely interlocked grain and a similar strength to teak. If left untreated Roble will mellow down to a silver grey appearance.
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 680mm
- Depth: 850mm
- Weight: 13kg
- The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Roble wood has an expected durability of 25 years.
- The cushions are not totally waterproof so long term exposure to water is not recommended. To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Brush off any loose dirt & then use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean with a 1:16 solution of mild detergent to lukewarm water. Allow solution to soak into the fabric then rinse thoroughly. Allow fabric to air dry.
100% FSC Roble hardwood.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 10 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
- Manufacturer guarantee for the cushions against faulty workmanship or materials for 2 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.