Alexander Rose Roble Kent Rocking ChairReference No: 327
The Alexander Rose Kent Rocking Chair is a traditional rocking chair made from Roble hardwood. An ideal seat for the patio, conservatory or anywhere in the home.
Roble hardwood is light yellow in colour & has a smooth lustre and texture with a closely interlocked grain and a similar strength to teak. If left untreated Roble will mellow down to a silver grey appearance.
- Height: 990mm
- Width: 700mm
- Depth: 850mm
- Weight: 17kg
- The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Roble wood has an expected durability of 25 years.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 10 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.