Alexander Rose Premier Steamer CushionReference No: 2158
Steamer Chair Cushion
Alexander Rose olefin garden furniture cushions are double piped to give a luxurious look and feel and come with ties for securing the cushions to the furniture. The 100% Olefin 230 grams fibre cushion is resistant to shrinking & staining & comes with a 100% Ultraspring Fibre filling.
This premier cushion is available in a choice of colours & fits the following steamers (listed by Alexander Rose Code, Steamer not included): 148, 355S.
Full Length – 1740mm
Width – 480mm
Depth – 70mmm
Also, each length to the folds:
Head to Neck – 220mm
Neck to Bottom – 510mm
Bottom to Knee – 490mm
Knee to Foot – 520mm
- Alexander Rose Premier cushions are made using olefin fabric, so these cushions may be left out during a shower or overnight without worry.
- To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric.
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or a soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach.
- All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 2 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.