Alexander Rose Portofino Rectangular 6 Seat Set
Reference No: 2628
Steel Mesh Rectangular 1.45m Garden Set
The Alexander Rose Portofino Rectangular 6 Seat Set is a maintenance free dining set from the Portofino range which combines quality with a simple elegance. It just requires the occasional quick wipe down & is ready to use. It is ideal for a smaller garden or patio & the chairs stack away for easy storage.
The contemporary Portofino range is made from fine powder coated, tubular steel & wire mesh. The mesh is fused to the frame with great precision producing a soft blend between the two materials. Both chair options have a powder coated steel frame with a choice from a mesh seat & back on the stacking armchairs or a woven seat & back made from two tone grey 7mm flat resin weave.
The Alexander Rose Portofino Rectangular 6 Seat Set comprises:
- 1 x 1.45x0.9m Rectangular Portofino table
- 6 x Portofino Stacking Armchairs
- OR 6 x Portofino Woven Armchairs
Chair cushions are available separately.
- Height: 740mm
- Width: 900mm
- Depth: 1450mm
- Parasol Hole Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 18kg
- Height: 880mm
- Width: 550mm
- Depth: 660mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Height: 880mm
- Width: 540mm
- Depth: 670mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use.
- Cushion cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, hoover loose material from the surface then wash down with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 5 years & 3 years for the weave. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.