Alexander Rose Portofino Bench CushionReference No: 2329
4ft Garden Bench Cushion
The contemporary Portofino range is made from fine powder coated, tubular steel & wire mesh. The mesh is fused to the frame with great precision producing a soft blend between the two materials.
The Alexander Rose Portofino Bench Cushion is a 2 seater reversible cushion that fits the steel mesh bench from the Portofino range. It has ties to attach it to the bench & comes in a choice of colours & fabrics. The charcoal stripe or green stripe cushions are made from hard wearing, weather resistant 330gsm polyester with a comfortable foam filling. The premium bench cushions come at an extra cost & are available in blue, ochre & jade, they are made from a tough solution dyed 100% olefin outdoor fabric with a high resistance to fading.
Bench not included.
- Length: 96cm
- Width: 53cm
- Depth: 4cm
- To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Do not machine wash. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use.
- Cushion cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 2 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.