Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Open Weave ArmchairReference No: 364
Open Weave Garden Armchair with Cushion
The Alexander Rose Monte Carlo Open Weave Armchair is a beautiful armchair which has a curved top, open weave & textured dark grey cushions giving it a classical look with the advantage of being maintenance free. The mid-grey open weave pattern uses round 3mm synthetic rattan fibre woven over a powder coated aluminium frame.
This chair could be combined with one of the glass topped Monte Carlo tables to produce an attractive dining set or used on its own as an occasional chair. It would look at home in the garden, on the patio or in a conservatory.
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 620mm
- Depth: 680mm
- Weight: 6kg
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, hoover loose material from the surface then wash down with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- Monte Carlo cushions are made using 100% dyed premium Olefin yarns, meaning they are rot and fade proof. The cushions are not totally waterproof so long term exposure to water is not recommended. To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Hand wash with detergent (max 40°C) then rinse thoroughly and allow time for air-drying. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Brush off any loose dirt & then use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean with a 1:16 solution of mild detergent to lukewarm water. Allow solution to soak into the fabric then rinse thoroughly. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.