Alexander Rose Monte Carlo 6 Seat Pine Dining SetReference No: 2711
Resin Weave & Pine 9m Garden Dining Set
The Alexander Rose Monte Carlo 6 Seat Pine Dining Set combines the colonial feel of open weave woven chairs with a chunky, practical pine table to create an attractive mixed media set. The chairs have a curved top & full length dark grey cushions for added comfort.
The maintenance free, mid-grey weave is made from round 3mm, textured synthetic rattan fibre woven over a powder coated aluminium frame producing a easy care set with a classic design. Pine is the ideal softwood for creating garden furniture that is both strong and practical. The pine has an impressive grain and its yellow green colour mellows over time to an attractive silver grey or you can retain its natural beauty by using our range of specialist products.
The Alexander Rose Monte Carlo 6 Seat Pine Dining Set comprises:
- 1 x 1.9m Pine Farmers Table
- 6 x Monte Carlo Open Weave Armchairs
- 6 x Dark Grey Armchair Cushions
- Height: 730mm
- Width: 1030mm
- Depth: 1900mm
- Parasol Hole Diameter: 50mm
- Weight: 60kg
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 620mm
- Depth: 690mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, hoover loose material from the surface then wash down with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- Monte Carlo cushions are made using 100% dyed premium Olefin yarns, meaning they are rot and fade proof. The cushions are not totally waterproof so long term exposure to water is not recommended. To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Hand wash with detergent (max 40°C) then rinse thoroughly and allow time for air-drying. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- Brush off any loose dirt & then use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean with a 1:16 solution of mild detergent to lukewarm water. Allow solution to soak into the fabric then rinse thoroughly. Allow fabric to air dry.
- Each piece of furniture is preservative treated in order to make them suitable for outdoor use, giving a durability of ten years plus. However, it is recommended that the timber is treated annually with a good quality softwood timber preservative.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
- Olefin cushions come with a 2 year guarantee.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.