Alexander Rose Cornis Turnberry Bench 5ftReference No: 335
Alexander Rose Cornis Turnberry 5ft Memorial Bench
Our 5ft Alexander Rose Cornis Turnberry Bench is a curved back 3 seater bench made from Cornis (Eucalyptus). Cornis is a dense wood with an almost knot-free straight grain. It comes with an oiled finish to give a smooth lustre. If left untreated Cornis will mellow down to a silver grey appearance. This bench would make a lovely focal point in the garden but could also be used as a memorial bench. We think it is important that our commemorative benches are maintenance free as they are often donated to parks, golf clubs and public places.
5ft or 1.5m, Seats 3 people,
- Height: 970mm
- Width: 1555mm
- Depth: 620mm
- Weight: 30kg
The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
3 years warranty against manufacturing defects
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.