Alexander Rose Cornis St George Bench 4ftReference No: 329
2 Seater Bench with Curved Back
The Alexander Rose Cornis St George Bench 4ft is an ideal garden seat on its own or to go with any of the Cornis tables to make a garden set. A curved back 2 seater bench made from Cornis which is a dense wood with an almost knot-free straight grain. It comes with an oiled finish to give a smooth texture. If left untreated, it will mellow down to a silver grey appearance, but will develop some cracking. Ideally this should be treated anually with a wood stain or cornis oil.
- Height: 910mm
- Width: 1240mm
- Depth: 615mm
- Weight: 30kg
The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.