Alexander Rose Cordial Grey Aluminium & Roble Bistro TableReference No: 3326
Aluminium & Hardwood Tea For Two Table
The Alexander Rose Cordial Grey Aluminium & Roble Bistro Table combines the warmth of hardwood with grey powder-coated aluminium. The traditional wooden table top softens the look of the contemporary curved spoke base & complements the dining chairs in the cordial range.
The Cordial range oozes quality, with curved tubular frames of powder coated aluminium in grey or beige. These open framework designs are combined with hardwearing HPL, smooth lustrous Roble hardwood & woven olefin braided rope to produce an eye-catching, contemporary collection.
- Height: 740mm
- Width: 625mm
- Depth: 625mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
- Roble wood has an expected durability of 25 years.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 10 years for the roble & 5 years for the aluminium frame. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.