Alexander Rose Cordial Beige Dining ChairReference No: 4162
Aluminium Woven Beige Rope Dining Chair
The Alexander Rose Cordial Beige Dining Chair has a chunky rope design woven onto a tubular, aluminum frame with a fine texture powder coating in beige to complement the cordial lounge range. It offers an attractive alternative to a resin weave chair; the 15mm wide, braided olefin rope has an oval profile with a premium rubber core to give a faster drying time in comparison to unfilled ropes & produces a low maintenance, comfortable & durable seat. The chair comes with a coordinating seat cushion available in a range of water resistant, solution dyed fabrics - Texsilk Baltic Olefin, Pintail Kansas Olefin & a more textured Agora Bruma Acrylic, in a choice of colours.
The Cordial range oozes quality, with curved tubular frames of powder coated aluminium in grey or beige. These open framework designs are combined with hard wearing HPL, smooth lustrous Roble hardwood & woven olefin braided rope to produce an eye-catching, contemporary collection.
- Height: 815mm
- Width: 700mm
- Depth: 640mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use to minimise cleaning.
- Cushion cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water. For stubborn stains on the cushions a diluted bleach solution (1 part bleach to 1 part water) is recommended.
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 5 years for the frame & the rope & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.