- 5 Year Guarantee
Alexander Rose Cordial Aluminium & HPL 4 Seat Dining SetReference No: 4180
Aluminum & HPL 1.2m Four Seat Dining Set
The Alexander Rose Cordial Aluminium & HPL 4 Seat Dining Set is an attractive maintenance free set combining chunky olefin weave with aluminium & HPL. The table is square with rounded corners giving it a retro look & it has a powder coated frame in beige with a sand HPL table top or grey with a pebble HPL table top. The chairs have curved frames which are then woven using an outdoor 100% olefin, 15mm oval braided rope in grey or beige. This has a premium rubber core to give a faster drying time in comparison to unfilled ropes & produces a low maintenance, comfortable & durable seat. The set comes with coordinating seat cushions which come in a range of water resistant, solution dyed fabrics - Texsilk Baltic Olefin, Pintail Kansas Olefin & a more textured Agora Bruma Acrylic, in a choice of colours.
High Pressure Laminate (HPL) is produced by combining a mixture of paper and resins under high temperatures. It is an extremely tough and weather resistant material, which has a high resistance to impact and extremes of temperature.
The Cordial range oozes quality, with curved tubular frames of powder coated aluminium in grey or beige. These open framework designs are combined with hard wearing HPL, smooth lustrous Roble hardwood & woven olefin braided rope to produce an eye-catching, contemporary collection.
The Alexander Rose Cordial Aluminium & HPL 4 Seat Dining Set comprises:
- 1 x Cordial 1.2x1.2m Dining Table with HPL Table Top
- 4 x Cordial Dining Chair with Seat Cushion
- Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- The rope can be cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft micro-fibre cloth. Do not use abrasive cleaners such as a brush or scourer.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use to minimise cleaning.
- Cushion cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water. For stubborn stains on the cushions a diluted bleach solution (1 part bleach to 1 part water) is recommended.
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 5 years & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.