- 5 Year Guarantee
Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Footstool in FlintReference No: 3014
Aluminium Footstool with Cushion
The Alexander Rose Beach Lounge Footstool in Flint (grey) is a maintenance free stool which makes a useful addition to the Beach Lounge range, providing extra seating as well as a comfy footrest or small table. The cushions are available in a range of fabrics & colours allowing you to create your own unique set.
The Beach Lounge range is a collaboration between Alexander Rose and UK based designer, Carsten Astheimer. This modular range has curved frames of perforated powder coated aluminium with well padded cushions which you can sink into (see below for more information). The cushions come in a choice of fabrics & colours & are attached to the frames using attractive toggles so that they can be removed when necessary.
- The cushion fabrics come in a choice of:
- Olefin - solution dyed 405g/m² fabric with a colour fastness to 8. The outside of the fabric has the pre-treated water proof finish applied, and on the rear side is the polyethylene (PE) layer that makes the fabric water resistant.
- Polyester - 260g/m² fabric with a light fastness of 7 and on the rear side is the polyethylene (PE) layer that makes the fabric water resistant.
- Acrylic - solution dyed 400g/m² fabric with a light fastness of 7/8 & a water resistant & stain resistant finish
- The cushion covers are sewn using an unbreakable outdoor rot proof marine quality thread, giving a lifelong strength to the seams.
- The cushions are filled with a soft hollow fibre filling in a breathable interliner. This fabric has excellent resistance to abrasion and has antibacterial qualities. The cushion filling is also split into internal compartments which prevents the filling material from moving around and losing its shape over time.
- Each cushion has a vented mesh sling panel which this allows the air to escape when in use and returns the cushion back to its original shape after use. This design feature gives the Beach Lounge that luxurious sinking sensation and all round comfort.
- The cushion toggles are made from hardwearing colourfast ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and fitted with an elasticated waterproof cord with a natural rubber core and a braided polyester outer sleeve. The toggle cord is joined together with zinc plated metal crimps and covered in a plastic sleeve in order to protect the paint finish of the frames. The toggles are easily fitted through the perforated holes in the frames.
- Height: 490mm
- Width: 800mm
- Depth: 800mm
- Weight: 9kg
- Wash down your furniture with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents. Store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- The cushions should be stored away when not in use to minimise cleaning.
- Cushion cleaning:
- Brush off any loose dirt.
- Prepare a solution of 1:16 mild detergent to lukewarm water.
- Use a sponge or soft bristle brush to clean.
- Allow cleaning solution to soak into the fabric.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials including surface corrosion for 5 years & 2 years for the cushions. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.