Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Woven Bucket Chair
Reference No: 4129
Woven Bucket Chair with Acacia Legs
The Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Woven Bucket Chair is an eye-catching chair with a combination of a woven seat & acacia legs with a brushed polyurethane paint finish in a natural aged silver grey colour. Its chunky shape would work well with ay of the Old England tables with the weave softening the clean angular lines of the legs.
The chair has an aluminium frame covered with a Rose fibre weave in grey. It is weather resistant & durable with a seat cushion for extra comfort. The combination of weather resistant resin weave & durable acacia make this a low maintenance chair.
- Height: 900mm
- Width: 650mm
- Length: 640mm
- Weight: 6.5kg
- Woven Viro Furniture needs little care, hoover loose material from the surface then wash down with mild, soapy water followed by a rinse then dry with a soft cloth. Keep your furniture away from hot barbeques and harsh chemicals or solvents and store away during severe weather to avoid it being blown around and getting scratched or dented.
- To make sure your cushions always look their best, we recommend regular cleaning to prevent accumulated dirt becoming embedded in the fabric. Hand wash with detergent (max 40°C) then rinse thoroughly and allow time for air-drying. Do not wring. Do not dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron the cushion. Do not bleach. All outdoor cushions should be cleaned before long-term storage.
- The legs should be cleaned using warm soapy water and a sponge.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years on wood & weave. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The polyurethane paint & cushion has a manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 2 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.