Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Grey Painted Table 2mReference No: 2942
Hardwood Grey Painted 2m x 0.9m Garden Dining Table
The Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Grey Painted Table is a 2m rectangular dining table which looks like it has been there for years. The table is made from acacia which is hardwearing & has a smooth polyurethane painted finish in a natural aged silver grey colour. Combine it with the grey painted benches to make a versatile dining set which will seat six or more.
- Height: 760mm
- Width: 920mm
- Length: 1980mm
- Weight: 41.5kg
- The polyurethane painted finish should be cleaned using soapy water and a sponge. The wood has an expected durability of 10 years.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.