Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Grey Painted Table 220cmReference No: 4128
Hardwood Grey Painted 2.2m x 1m Garden Dining Table
The Alexander Rose Acacia Old England Grey Painted Table is a 220cm rectangular dining table which looks like it has been there for years. The table is made from acacia which is hardwearing & has a smooth polyurethane painted finish in a natural aged silver grey colour. Combine it with the grey painted benches or woven bucket chairs to make a versatile dining set which will seat six or more.
- Height: 775mm
- Width: 2000mm
- Length: 1000mm
- Weight: 35.5kg
- Made from Acacia timber, our FSC® 100% Old England range is sourced from Vietnam and has a durability of up to 10 years. The textured grey finish is the result of 3 coats of paint which may weather if not treated. It can be cleaned using warm soapy water and a sponge. We recommend applying Timber Sealer straight after purchase to avoid fading and to help retain the colour of the wood. Alternatively, leave the paint to weather and the furniture to turn grey over a period of time. After the first season, if you want to re-treat your furniture, we advise cleaning down with our Golden Teak Cleaner with a hard brush (do not sand down or you will lose the textured appearance) then apply either Timber Treatment Plus and or sealer. This treatment will alter the colour of the finish so alternatively it can be repainted with any outdoor timber paint which can be purchased from any DIY shop.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 3 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.