Alexander Rose 3m Round Aluminium Tilting ParasolReference No: 1366
This 3m parasol from Alexander Rose has an aluminium pole with tilting sunshade which allows you to angle the canopy to provide effective shade from the sun. It has a simple crank handle to open & close the canopy for easy operation. This parasol is available in a choice of colours including some new summer shades which match the Portofino & Beach Lounge chair cushions. Use our handy chart to find which bases & covers can be used with this parasol.
Alexander Rose Code U30ALU.
- Height: 2500mm
- Distance between floor & bottom of canopy when closed: 1000mm
- Pole diameter (ecru, green, taupe): 38mm
- Pole diameter (blue, jade, ochre): 34mm
- The aluminium parts of the parasol may be cleaned using soapy water and a soft cloth. The parasols are made using lightweight durable polyester fabric which is water resistant and easy to clean. To clean your parasol we advise that the fabric is left attached to the frame, use a soft brush or broom and warm soapy water. For more stubborn stains the canopy can be removed and washed at 30°C. Once washed it is important to put the canopy back on the frame to dry. We recommend this sunshade is stored in a dry environment throughout the winter months to ensure it stays in good condition.
- It is essential to use a parasol base to add stability.
- Manufacturer guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials for 2 years. This guarantee does not cover any deterioration due to the usual weathering process such as fading, cracking and splitting.
- The inherent fading of products under sunlight and seasonal weather conditions is excluded from the extended guarantee, and is thereby covered with a standard 1 year guarantee. This exclusion applies to both natural wood products and synthetic materials.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.