- Lifetime Guarantee
7ft Pre-lit Weeping Spruce Feel-Real Artificial Christmas TreeReference No: 1136
National Tree 7ft Pre-lit Weeping Spruce Feel-Real (Poly) PE Artificial Christmas Tree with Bluetooth Music Match
This Feel-real Weeping Spruce is a realistic looking 7ft hinged tree which would make a great tree for the average sized room, with space left for a tree topper. It has a mix of Feel-Real moulded PE branches with PVC branches adding extra depth & its finger-like branches are entwined with lights. Its soft downswept branches resemble a real Christmas tree but can be manipulated to make room for your Xmas decorations & the music match system will make your tree come alive.
The long life, energy efficient LED lights will last for years and have replaceable bulbs in case of breakages in transit with spares included. Hayes will also supply free spare bulbs for 15 years from purchase. See our warranty for more information.
Featured in Woman and Home as one of the Best Realistic Artificial Christmas Trees and Seen in the City as one of the Best Artificial Christmas Trees. The Oxford Mail reviewed the tree and concluded that it was stunning with the 'wow' factor.
Please check the list at the end of this BLOG to see whether this tree is available to see on display over the Christmas period.
Approximate tree dimensions:
- Number of Tips: 2285
- Tree Diameter: 140cm (55")
- 550 Warm White LED Lights
Life expectancy for this tree is 15 years
- LED Lighting - 15 Year guarantee
All our pre-lit trees are designed and manufactured so that any problems that occur can be solved quickly and effectively. All LED bulbs can be changed individually and transformers can be replaced. We will supply free replacement bulbs for 15 years should any blow. On the rare occasion that the transformer stops working we will also provide a replacement (just send us the faulty transformer). If replacing the bulbs or transformer does not solve any lighting issue, we may also suggest replacing the main scatter wires that come from the plug, on rare occasions the packing away of the tree puts strain on the connections and can cause them to work intermittently, we will replace these under the guarantee.
Any broken wires that occur within the main wiring in the tree. Broken wires can only occur by negligence, a household accident or pet damage.
If a wire does break and you locate it, you could:
- have it repaired by a qualified electrician
- ask us to provide a loom of lights to help solve this problem if you were prepared to attach them.
- Tips - 15 year guarantee
The construction of the trees is amongst the best in the industry, all branches are hand wrapped ensuring that the trees do not lose tips on a regular basis. We will replace any tree that loses more than 3% of its tips. You will lose some tips when you first assemble the tree as the manufacturing process trim down tips and branches and often they can be left loosely attached to the tree. The tree should be given a good shake in the first year so you can identify loose tips from lost tips in future years.
- Branches - 15 year guarantee
All our branches are secured to the main body of the tree using a manual steel rivet, should any branch become detached from the tree we can send out a replacement rivet that can secure the branch with just a squeeze of the pliers.
Snapped branches can only be the result of negligence or can occur in transit so these are only covered for 12 months.
- Tree stands - 15 year guarantee
Any tree stand that breaks or twists (which is very rare) will be replaced within this period.
Exceptions - Rust
We will not cover any rust that occurs as this is dependent on the environment in which the tree is stored rather than a manufacturing defect.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.