- FREE GIFT WORTH UPTO £49.00
- FREE DELIVERY
7ft Dual Light Snowy Hamilton Spruce Feel-Real Artificial Christmas TreeReference No: 5735
National Tree 7ft Dual Light Snowy Hamilton Spruce Feel-Real (Poly) PE Artificial Christmas Tree
The 7ft Dual Light Snowy Hamilton Spruce Feel-Real Artificial Christmas Tree will allow you to change the colour of the lights to complement your decorations or choose to have both. The 600 dual colour lights come in warm white & cool light with 3 functions operated by a convenient foot switch to give you lighting to match your mood. This wintry tree has a lovely mix of PVC & realistic PE branches with tapering rounded tips, all with a snowy covering, to make a beautiful backdrop for your Christmas decorations.
All our pre-lit Artificial Christmas Trees now come with long life, energy efficient LED lights. These have replaceable bulbs in case of breakages & spares are included. A much more cost effective & safer way to enjoy your Christmas!
Please check the list at the end of this BLOG to see whether this tree is available to see on display over the Christmas period.
Approximate tree dimensions:
- Number of Tips: 2829
- Tree Diameter: 130cm (51")
Life expectancy for this tree is 15 years
- LED Lighting - 15 Year guarantee
All our pre-lit trees are designed and manufactured so that any problems that occur can be solved quickly and effectively. All LED bulbs can be changed individually and transformers can be replaced. We will supply free replacement bulbs for 15 years should any blow. On the rare occasion that the transformer stops working we will also provide a replacement (just send us the faulty transformer). If replacing the bulbs or transformer does not solve any lighting issue, we may also suggest replacing the main scatter wires that come from the plug, on rare occasions the packing away of the tree puts strain on the connections and can cause them to work intermittently, we will replace these under the guarantee.
Any broken wires that occur within the main wiring in the tree. Broken wires can only occur by negligence, a household accident or pet damage.
If a wire does break and you locate it, you could:
- have it repaired by a qualified electrician
- ask us to provide a loom of lights to help solve this problem if you were prepared to attach them.
- Tips - 15 year guarantee
The construction of the trees is amongst the best in the industry, all branches are hand wrapped ensuring that the trees do not lose tips on a regular basis. We will replace any tree that loses more than 3% of its tips. You will lose some tips when you first assemble the tree as the manufacturing process trim down tips and branches and often they can be left loosely attached to the tree. The tree should be given a good shake in the first year so you can identify loose tips from lost tips in future years.
- Branches - 15 year guarantee
All our branches are secured to the main body of the tree using a manual steel rivet, should any branch become detached from the tree we can send out a replacement rivet that can secure the branch with just a squeeze of the pliers.
Snapped branches can only be the result of negligence or can occur in transit so these are only covered for 12 months.
- Tree stands - 15 year guarantee
Any tree stand that breaks or twists (which is very rare) will be replaced within this period.
Exceptions - Rust
We will not cover any rust that occurs as this is dependent on the environment in which the tree is stored rather than a manufacturing defect.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.