- FREE GIFT WORTH UPTO £49.00
- FREE DELIVERY
6ft Weeping Spruce Feel-Real Artificial Christmas TreeReference No: 1143
National Tree 6ft Weeping Spruce Feel-Real (Poly) PE Artificial Christmas Tree
The PE/PVC mix 6ft Weeping Spruce uses new technology where moulds of real tree branches are used to form its soft PE needles which will withstand being crushed during storage. It is hinged for quick assembly & its downswept branches look very realistic & just need decorating with lights and baubles to make a fabulous Christmas display.
Featured in Woman and Home as one of the Best Realistic Artificial Christmas Trees. The Oxford Mail reviewed the tree and concluded that it was stunning with the 'wow' factor.
Please check the list at the end of this BLOG to see whether this tree is available to see on display over the Christmas period.
Approximate tree dimensions:
- Number of Tips: 1721
- Branch Diameter: 4cm & 5cm (1.5" & 2")
- Tree Diameter: 122cm (48")
Life expectancy for this tree is 15 years
- Tips - 15 year guarantee
The construction of the trees is amongst the best in the industry, all branches are hand wrapped ensuring that the trees do not lose tips on a regular basis. We will replace any tree that loses more than 3% of its tips. You will lose some tips when you first assemble the tree as the manufacturing process trim down tips and branches and often they can be left loosely attached to the tree. The tree should be given a good shake in the first year so you can identify loose tips from lost tips in future years.
- Branches - 15 year guarantee
All our branches are secured to the main body of the tree using a manual steel rivet, should any branch become detached from the tree we can send out a replacement rivet that can secure the branch with just a squeeze of the pliers.
Snapped branches can only be the result of negligence or can occur in transit so these are only covered for 12 months.
- Tree stands - 15 year guarantee
Any tree stand that breaks or twists (which is very rare) will be replaced within this period.
Exceptions - Rust
We will not cover any rust that occurs as this is dependent on the environment in which the tree is stored rather than a manufacturing defect.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.