5ft Hardwood Memorial Bench
Reference No: 335
5ft Memorial Bench
Our 5ft memorial bench is a curved back 3 seater bench made from Cornis (Eucalyptus). Cornis is a dense wood with an almost knot-free straight grain. It comes with an oiled finish to give a smooth lustre. If left untreated Cornis will mellow down to a silver grey appearance. We think it is important that our commemorative benches are maintenance free as they are often donated to parks, golf clubs and public places.
Our memorial benches are fully assembled using a mortise and tenon construction and dowel joints. All our plaques are fitted and benches are oiled prior to delivery.
Our plaques can accommodate 33 characters (including spaces) per line and up to 6 lines. Please add the required text into the comments box, after entering your address. We will then e-mail you through confirmation of the layout for your approval or revision.
We aim to deliver our benches within 2 weeks of receiving your order, but will always call in advance to arrange a suitable delivery date. We are more than happy to liaise direct with delivery location, just advise us of the contact
- Delivered Fully Assembled and Oiled
- Includes Fitted Brass Plaque and Engraving
- 3 Year Guarantee against Manufacturing Defects
- Delivered to any UK Mainland Address
5ft or 1.5m, Seats 3 people,
- Height: 970mm
- Width: 1555mm
- Depth: 620mm
- Weight: 30kg
The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
3 years warranty against manufacturing defects
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.