4 Seasons Outdoor Savoy Living Chair in BatikReference No: 3409
Batik Hularo Woven Lounge Armchair
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Savoy Living Chair has an unusual Batik weave which is made up of flat fibres in grey & white which form a regular criss-cross pattern of solid & open weave. Hularo weave is so realistic it is almost impossible to tell apart from real wicker but has the advantages of outdoor resin weave. It has an aluminium frame with a contemporary, low seated design with flared yet supportive back & arms with shaped all weather, grey olefin seat cushions for extra comfort.
In contrast to the woven seat, the legs have been powder coated with an anthracite finish to give a more modern look. This armchair could be used on its own, as an occasional chair or combined with the Savoy footstool & any of the smaller tables to create a lovely set for relaxing in a sunny spot.
- Height: 101cm
- Width: 85cm
- Length: 83cm
- Seat Depth: 47cm
- Seat Height: 45cm
- Arm Height: 55cm
- The Hularo weave is easy to clean, durable & resistant to UV rays, salt water, lotions, chlorine & alcohol. It is also colourfast & can be fully recycled. To clean, simply wipe down or hose down lightly. Use a natural-based soap with a sponge or soft brush to clean stubborn marks but do not use an abrasive agent or scouring pad, as these may scratch the surface.
- The weatherproof cushions allow water to run through the Quick Dry Foam backing while the Dacron fabric ensures that the cushion retains its shape. Thanks to the high quality Olefin, the Leisure Tex waterproof cover remains soft & comfortable. Ensure that cushions are allowed to drain if they get wet & when dry remove loose dirt & dust with a brush.
To clean and maintain the cushion covers, the following instructions apply:
• Wash in a washing machine or by hand at 40 °C
• Tumble drying permitted
• Do not chemically clean
• Ironing permitted
4 Seasons Outdoor Hularo weave comes with a ten year guarantee otherwise all 4 Seasons Outdoor products are covered by a 5 year guarantee, except for protective covers and maintenance products.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.