4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dining Chair in Polyloom IceReference No: 3154
Hularo Resin Weave Chair with Teak or Aluminium Legs
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dining Chair in Polyloom Ice weave is a striking mixed media chair whose combination of a woven seat & teak or aluminium legs would work well with either a woven or a teak table. It has a chunky shape with the weave softening the clean angular lines of the legs.
The chair has an aluminium frame covered with a Hularo weave in Polyloom Ice which is a simple ultra-thin weave in a light grey shade. It is weather resistant & durable with a Manchester Grey all weather olefin seat cushion for extra comfort. The combination of weather resistant resin weave & durable teak or aluminium make this a low maintenance chair.
- Height: 84cm
- Width: 63cm
- Length: 60cm
- Depth: 47cm
- Seat Height: 48cm
- Arm Height: 64cm
- The Hularo weave is easy to clean, durable & resistant to UV rays, salt water, lotions, chlorine & alcohol. It is also colourfast & can be fully recycled. To clean, simply wipe down or hose down lightly. Use a natural-based soap with a sponge or soft brush to clean stubborn marks but do not use an abrasive agent or scouring pad, as these may scratch the surface.
- The weatherproof cushions allow water to run through the Quick Dry Foam backing while the Dacron fabric ensures that the cushion retains its shape. Thanks to the high quality Olefin, the Leisure Tex waterproof cover remains soft & comfortable. Ensure that cushions are allowed to drain if they get wet & when dry remove loose dirt & dust with a brush.
- To clean and maintain the cushion covers, the following instructions apply:
- Wash in a washing machine or by hand at 40 °C
- Tumble drying permitted
- Do not chemically clean
- Ironing permitted
- Teak is the traditional hardwood to use in the Garden; the natural characteristics ensure a very high durability and silky smooth finish. The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
4 Seasons Outdoor Hularo weave comes with a ten year guarantee otherwise all 4 Seasons Outdoor products are covered by a 5 year guarantee, except for protective covers and maintenance products.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.