4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dali Bistro Set in Polyloom AnthraciteReference No: 4346
Hularo Woven Two Seat Set
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dali Bistro Set in Polyloom Anthracite is ideal for a small patio & is weather resistant & durable so that the minimum of maintenance is required giving you a set that will look great for years to come.
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dining Chairs come in Polyloom Anthracite with a choice of powder coated legs in anthracite or teak legs. The chair seat is formed from a simple, ultra-thin Hularo wicker in anthracite which is woven around the frame to complement the All Weather cushions which have washable olefin covers. Hularo weave is so realistic it is almost impossible to tell apart from real wicker but has the advantages of outdoor resin weave being easy to clean, durable and resistant to UV rays, salt water, lotions, chlorine and alcohol.
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Dali Bistro Dining Table has a contemporary design with curved legs which have a protective foot on the base of each leg to prevent scratching. The aluminium frame & table top have a matt powder coating in anthracite which matches the legs on the Lisboa chairs.
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Lisboa Dali Bistro Set includes:
- 1 x 0.7m Dali Bistro Table
- 2 x Lisboa Dining Chairs with cushions
- Height: 72cm
- Width: 73cm
- Depth: 73cm
- Height: 84cm
- Width: 63cm
- Length: 60cm
- Depth: 47cm
- Seat Height: 48cm
- Arm Height: 64cm
- The aluminium legs have a rugged powder coating which just needs to be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- The All Weather cushions allow water to run through the Quick Dry Foam backing while the Dacron fabric ensures that the cushion retains its shape. Thanks to the high quality Olefin, the Leisure Tex waterproof cover remains soft & comfortable. Ensure that cushions are allowed to drain if they get wet & when dry remove loose dirt & dust with a brush.
- To clean and maintain the cushion covers, the following instructions apply:
- Wash in a washing machine or by hand at 40 °C
- Tumble drying permitted
- Do not chemically clean
- The Hularo weave is easy to clean, durable & resistant to UV rays, salt water, lotions, chlorine & alcohol. It is also colourfast & can be fully recycled. To clean, simply wipe down or hose down lightly. Use a natural-based soap with a sponge or soft brush to clean stubborn marks but do not use an abrasive agent or scouring pad, as these may scratch the surface.
- Teak is the traditional hardwood to use in the Garden; the natural characteristics ensure a very high durability and silky smooth finish. The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
4 Seasons Outdoor Hularo Weave comes with a ten year guarantee with a standard 5-year guarantee on manufacturing defects for 4 Seasons Outdoor garden furniture.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.