4 Seasons Outdoor Duke Modular Centre ChairReference No: 3404
Modular Aluminium & Teak Centre Chair
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Duke Modular Centre Chair is a low maintenance chair of weather resistant aluminium & durable teak which can be used with the modular units from the Duke range to create a unique set to suit your outdoor space. The chair is designed so that the back is as attractive as the front with the natural teak running behind the seats. The simple frame is made from dark grey aluminium with an angled backrest for the light grey, all weather olefin cushions which sit on a textilene support for added comfort.
- Height: 73cm
- Width: 85cm
- Length: 85cm
- Depth: 54cm
- Seat Height: 35cm
- The weatherproof cushions allow water to run through the Quick Dry Foam backing while the Dacron fabric ensures that the cushion retains its shape. Thanks to the high quality Olefin, the Leisure Tex waterproof cover remains soft & comfortable. Ensure that cushions are allowed to drain if they get wet & when dry remove loose dirt & dust with a brush.
- To clean and maintain the cushion covers, the following instructions apply: Wash in a washing machine or by hand at 40 °C. Tumble drying permitted. Do not chemically clean. Ironing permitted.
- Teak is the traditional hardwood to use in the Garden; the natural characteristics ensure a very high durability and silky smooth finish. The timber can be left to weather down to a silvery grey colour or alternatively can be treated to maintain the natural characteristics. Clean using soapy water and a stiff brush, allowing it to dry fully before the application of any timber treatment. More severe stains can be removed by the use of timber cleaner or by sanding with a medium grit sandpaper.
4 Seasons Outdoor products are covered by a 5 year guarantee, except for protective covers and maintenance products.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.