4 Seasons Outdoor Belize Modular Centre ChairReference No: 4278
Aluminium & Rope Modular Centre Chair
The 4 Seasons Outdoor Belize Modular Centre Chair is designed to complement the Belize range & can be used to extend your modular set with deep cushions that are great for relaxing. It fits snuggly up against the 2 seater sofas & corner chair so that you can create a set to suit your space & lifestyle. It also adds versatility, allowing you to create a set that can be reconfigured or split into two for different parts of the garden then brought together for entertaining.
It has a simple curved frame covered by braided rope, with short legs & deep filled All Weather olefin seat & back cushions. The frame is made from aluminium with an anthracite powder coating which complements the braided flat anthracite rope which not only provides a flexible base for the cushions but is also woven around the frame to provide a backrest & additional detailing. 4 Seasons Outdoor high quality rope has a 100% solution dyed polypropylene cover and a polyester core & the Polypropylene is oil-based so dirt or moulds can hardly get into the weave. The chair comes with one back & one seat cushion & one pillow.
- Height: 71cm
- Width: 67cm
- Depth: 88cm
- The aluminium frames have a rugged powder coating which just needs to be wiped down with a damp cloth.
- The All Weather cushions allow water to run through the Quick Dry Foam backing while the Dacron fabric ensures that the cushion retains its shape. Thanks to the high quality Olefin, the Leisure Tex waterproof cover remains soft & comfortable. Ensure that cushions are allowed to drain if they get wet & when dry remove loose dirt & dust with a brush.
- To clean and maintain the cushion covers, the following instructions apply:
- Wash in a washing machine or by hand at 40 °C
- Tumble drying permitted
- Do not chemically clean
- Ironing permitted
4 Seasons Outdoor non Hularo weave garden furniture comes with a five year guarantee.
FREE Mainland UK delivery on all orders Over £50 and £4.99 delivery charge on all orders Under £50. None UK deliveries quoted at checkout (if available).
Contactless Delivery – no signature required, see enhanced delivery details for full process.
- Whilst you cannot select a specific delivery date during checkout, once the order has been processed, a delivery window will be provided where possible, either the evening before or the morning of delivery.
- We can deliver to a different address than the billing address. This option is available during the checkout process.
- If you would like the order leaving with a neighbour or in a specific place, please indicate this during the checkout process.
- No need to worry about the hassle of returning faulty or damaged products. Hayes Garden World shall arrange collection, or exchange should it be necessary.
- Our courier will print returns label and attach when they collect.
- Ordered the wrong product or it is unsuitable and you wish to return it? No problem, we will enclose full details of the return address and process.