BBQ Course Certified by Weber - Winter
Refine your BBQ skills & become a Backyard Hero with a Weber certified barbecue chef
Sorry this event is now fully sold out
In association with Weber we are running a 3 hour hands-on BBQ Course certified by Weber® where you can benefit from their experience whilst cooking up some tasty dishes.
This is the final weekend course we will be running this year & whichever one you choose you will get the opportunity to cook a range of dishes using a variety of grills & equipment. Cook up a storm & create a 3 course meal with starters like Smoked Camembert, mains like Lemon & Apple Stuffed Duck & delicious puds including Winter Cake and Spicy Chocolate Sauce. This relaxed & fun event will offer you the chance to expand your BBQ skills under the guidance of an expert chef.
Each course is limited to 20 participants providing an enjoyable atmosphere for your hands-on tuition. You will use charcoal or gas to grill, roast, bake & even smoke using the Smokey Mountain Cooker & also get the chance to try out the new Weber® Genesis® II. The recipes will include use of a range of accessories, including the Weber® iGrill Bluetooth thermometer, so that you learn about the different cooking methods and techniques used to produce some exceptionally delicious food.
The course costs an introductory price of £35 per person (normally £80) & includes:
- 3 hour hands-on cooking experience with expert tuition from a Weber® certified barbecue chef
- The opportunity to cook on a range of barbecues using a selection of accessories to increase your BBQ repertoire
- Take part in cooking a three course meal & snacks (which need to be sampled of course!)
- Tea & coffee during the course
- Weber® apron to take home
- Weber® Recipe booklet to take home
- Weber® Certificate at the end of the course
Booking essential, please book online using the button on the left as limited spaces are available.