BBQ Course Certified by Weber - Summer
Please take a look at our events page for a selection of current events
Who better to show you how than a Weber certified barbecue chef? In association with Weber we are running a 3 hour hands-on BBQ Course certified by Weber® where you can benefit from their experience whilst cooking up some tasty dishes.
This is the third of four weekend courses we are running this year & whichever one you choose you will get the opportunity to learn some tips & techniques from the best whilst cooking a range of dishes such as tasty Roasted Vegetables & Smoked Baby Back Ribs that would go down great at parties. This relaxed & fun event will offer you the chance to expand your BBQ skills under the guidance of an expert chef.
Each course is limited to 20 participants providing an enjoyable atmosphere for your hands-on tuition. You will use charcoal or gas to grill, roast, bake & even smoke using the Smokey Mountain Cooker & also get the chance to try out the new Weber® Genesis® II. The recipes will include use of a range of accessories, including the Weber® iGrill Bluetooth thermometer, so that you learn about the different cooking methods and techniques used to produce some exceptionally delicious food.
The course costs an introductory price of £35 per person (normally £80) & includes:
- 3 hour hands-on cooking experience with expert tuition from a Weber® certified barbecue chef
- The opportunity to cook on a range of barbecues using a selection of accessories to increase your BBQ repertoire
- Take part in cooking a three course meal & snacks (which need to be sampled of course!)
- Hot or cold drinks during the course
- Weber® apron to take home
- Weber® Recipe booklet to take home
- Weber® Certificate at the end of the course
Booking is essential to avoid disappointment as limited spaces are available.