How To Clean Natural Rattan And Cane Conservatory Furniture
Prolong the life of your rattan conservatory furniture with a regular clean
Vacuum every week with the soft brush attachment of your cleaner.
Once a month do a deeper clean, carried out after vacuuming the furniture.
- Make up a solution of washing-up liquid and tepid water.
- Stir vigorously to make a lot of suds.
- Dip a soft clean cloth in the suds.
- Gently wipe the furniture without getting it too wet.
- You may have to use a toothbrush to get in-between the weave.
- Dry off with a soft cloth.
Allow the furniture to dry before using again; if possible place in the sun to speed up the drying process.
Don’t wash the furniture down on a cool still day as the longer it takes to dry out the more chance there is of the furniture going mouldy.
To read an in-depth article on cane furniture just click the link: 'Cane Furniture'.
For more information on keeping garden and conservatory furniture in pristine condition for longer just click on the links below: