How To Clean The Mould Off Natural Rattan And Cane Conservatory Furniture
Clean mould off your natural rattan and cane furniture with bleach
Desser Bath 2-seater sofa (pictured above)
Preventing moulds and mildew from growing, by siting your natural rattan and cane conservatory furniture in a warm, dry, well ventilated position, is better than trying to clean it afterwards. But moulds can be washed off with a bleach solution.
- Scrub the mould with a soft scrubbing brush or toothbrush and a 50/50 bleach to water solution.
- Take a soft cloth and rub down the rest of the furniture to get rid of that smell and to prevent any spores from growing further.
- Wipe down with clean water.
- Pat dry with kitchen paper; absorbing as much moisture as possible.
- Leave to dry for several days before use, as using the furniture whilst it is still damp could cause it to stretch.
For more information on keeping garden and conservatory furniture in pristine condition for longer just click on the links below: