Best Modest-Priced BBQ’s
Mid-range BBQs are excellent value for money for the up and coming chef
Landmann Triton 4 Burner
This family sized gas BBQ is only available from the Tillington Group of Independent Garden Centres, and comes in black or a rich burgundy red. It can cope easily with a party of 10; and with a careful choice of dishes this could be extended to about 12. Make use of the warming rack, pre-cook dishes and keep warm, use the side burner to cook rice, pasta or sauces.
- Grate size 65 x 44cm
- 4 adjustable stainless steel burners
- Side burner
- Powder-coated cabinet door and hood
- Thermometer in lid
- Enamelled cast-iron cooking grill and Flame Tamers; these carry out the same function as the Flavouriser Bars on the Weber BBQs
- Enamelled warming rack
- Side table
This latest addition to the Weber stable is a charcoal BBQ with a gas ignition which makes lighting it an absolute doddle and cuts down the wait for the coals to come to temperature. It can cook for 6 – 8 people with ease.
- Grate size 57cm diameter
- Gourmet Barbecue System (GBS) as standard. Watch the video which explains what GBS accessories are available and what they can be used for.
- Lid mounted thermometer
- Metal painted work table
- Porcelain enamelled lid and bowl
- Removable back-lit LCD timer
- Charcoal storage bin
- 2 char-basket fuel holders
- 3 tool holders
- Stainless steel ONE-TOUCH cleaning system
- Rust-proof removable ash container
- Underneath wire shelf
- Heavy duty steel cart frame
- Charcoal measuring cup
Serrano ham and mozzarella pizza cooked on the pizza stone on a Weber charcoal BBQ
This compact gas barbecue is ideal for a small space and as a small family grill which will easily accommodate 4 people. Temperature is controlled by a single switch allowing you to grill, roast or bake.
- Grate size 45cm diameter
- Electric ignition
- 1-ring stainless steel burner
- Porcelain-enamelled funnel; flip the funnel to allow both direct and indirect cooking
- Thermometer integrated into lid
- Porcelain-enamelled kettle and barbecue grill
- Powder-coated trolley
- This is one of our most popular mid-range top quality barbecues, with the sturdy construction you come to expect from Weber. It can easily feed 6 – 8 people.
- Grate size 2994 sq cm
- Thermometer built into lid
- 2 fold away side tables
- Tool holders
- Electronic ignition
- 2 controllable stainless steel burners
- Removable drip tray
- 2 porcelain-enamelled cast-iron cooking grates
- BBQ is easily transportable as gas bottle fits underneath
- Free warming rack
Gourmet BBQ chef Richard Holden at a Hayes Garden World demo
This Weber favourite has 3 independently controlled gas burners and can easily cook for 10 people as well as just a couple. It is extremely compact for the large grill area with the gas bottle hidden behind the front screen.
- Grate size 60 x 44cm
- Thermometer in lid
- Push button ignition
- Porcelain enamelled FLAVORIZER BARS
- Porcelain enamelled steel cooking grate
- 6 tool holders
- 2 side tables
- Warming rack
For more BBQ advice, hints, tips and recipes just go to our youtube channel.